In person and webinar registration available for this session.
WEBINAR PARTICIPANTS: Please note this session is being streamed live at 4 pm EST
Join us for a networking reception and a conversation on:
We’re changing how we talk about violence and harassment in the workplace. What does this mean for governance professionals and boards? Some issues we’ll explore in this session:
· Changes in overall perception and reaction on violence and harassment in the workforce.
· Board responsibilities for leadership in workplace culture
· The board’s role in crisis response to allegations of harassment
· What if your board is the problem? How to deal with individuals who are “untouchable
· Bill C-65: discussing legislation relating to sexual assault and harassment in the workplace and who will be affected
NOT A Member Yet? Join us
© 2016 Governance Professionals of Canada