Governance Professionals of Canada (GPC) Announces the Appointment of Board of Directors
The Governance Professionals of Canada (GPC) is thrilled to present the 2023-24 GPC Board of Directors, elected during the recent Annual General Meeting held on August 14, 2023, as part of the 25th Annual Corporate Governance Conference in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
We are happy to continue working alongside the following re-elected board members:
- Suzanne Anton, Leadership Coach & Governance Consultant, Saskatoon, Sk.
- Richard Barber, Consultant to Boards & Management for AI Governance and Growth Strategy, C-Suite Growth Leader, Toronto ON.
- Nicholas Cheung, Vice-President, Privacy Training, The Privacy Pro, Toronto, ON.
Horacio Galanti, City Manager / CEO, City of Airdrie, AB
- Arne Gulstene, Regional Head -TSX Company Services, Vancouver, BC.
Terry Knee, Corporate Secretary, Governance and Compliance, FPInnovations, Vancouver, BC.
- Annie Laurenson, Director, Governance and Corporate Secretary, Lundin Mining Corporation, Toronto, ON.
- Carlton Mathias, Chief Legal, ESG and Governance Officer, Ontario Power Generation (OPG), Toronto, ON.
- Christine Thomas, Vice-President, Governance, Risk & Compliance & Legal Counsel, Canadian Medical Association, Ottawa, ON.
- Colleen Ouellette, Export Development Canada, Corporate Secretary, Ottawa, ON
As GPC paves a path of continued growth and takes strides to achieve its strategic endeavours such as bolstering membership value, strengthening local engagement, innovating the GPC Education Program (GPC-EP) and professional development offerings, we take immense pride in having a dedicated and diverse Board to help guide and shape our activities in the upcoming year.