Toronto, November 4, 2021 – The Governance Professionals of Canada (GPC) announces the winners of the 2021 Excellence in Governance Awards (EGAs).
The Excellence in Governance Awards shines a light on the important contribution that governance professionals, their Boards and their companies make in terms of best practices that build and sustain stakeholder value in Canada. The prestigious awards recognize trailblazers for their ability to create impact and innovation in the Canadian governance realm.
GPC congratulates the 2021 EGA winners, organized by category, as presented below:
1. Board or Director Effectiveness
2. Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
3. Executive Compensation
4. Governance Office Matters
5. Risk Management
- Enbridge Inc.
- TELUS Corporation
8. Governance Professional of the Year
- Bradley Chisholm, Chief Officer, Strategy and Governance, BCCNM
- Jeremy Trickett, SVP, Chief Governance Officer, Canada Life and Great-West Lifeco
9. Peter Dey Governance Achievement Award
- Sarah Kaplan, Professor of Strategic Management, Distinguished Professor of Gender and the Economy, Fellow of the Lee-Chin Institute
2021 EGA Judges Report